- Top 10U.S. News & World Report ranked the Green School as one of the top 10 programs in the country for International Global Policy and Administration.
- Top 40The Master of Arts in Global Affairs is ranked among the top 40 International Relations programs in the world by Foreign Policy.
- #2The online bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice is ranked #2 by BestColleges.com.
- #5The online master's program in Criminal Justice is ranked #5 by BestColleges.com.
- #1The master's in International Relations ranked "Best in State for 2018" by InternationalRelationsEDU.org.
- #52The Ph.D. in Public Policy is ranked #52 among public universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- #22Public Finance and Budgeting is ranked #22 among public universities by U.S. News & World Report.
Stand out with the Best
Home to more than 16 of the university’s most prominent international centers, institutes, and programs, the Steven J. Green School of International & Public Affairs is an affiliate member of the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs.
In addition to this, the Green School proudly boasts numerous awards and accolades including:
- The Kimberly Green Latin American and Caribbean Center is one of only 16 National Resource Centers on Latin America in the country.
- The Green School is one of only 16 universities in the country to host a Diplomat in Residence from the U.S. State Department.
- The FIU Model UN team – a program housed at the Green School – is the top-ranked team in Florida and the highest ranked of any public university in the country. It is ranked 3rd in North America by Best Delegate.
- The FIU Cuba Poll – which has tracked Cuban-American attitudes in South Florida for more than two decades - is the longest running research project measuring Cuban-American public opinion in the U.S.
- The Miami-Florida Jean Monnet European Center of Excellence is one of 8 such centers in the world to receive this designation by the European Commission.
- The Jain Studies Program is the first of its kind in North America.
- The Department of Economics is ranked among the Top 30 in the South in terms of research and one of the top three in Florida.