The Green School offers a number of academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including certificates, minors, bachelor’s,
Whether you have questions about credits, internships, or studying abroad, our advising team is always ready to assist you in your academic endeavors.
To learn more about one of our programs, check in with the respective department, and chat with an advisor to learn more about the major.
Alternatively, you can email the advising team directly at email@example.com. Please include your name and Panther ID when sending in inquiries.
Virtual Drop-in Fall 2023 Schedule
The Green School's Fall 2023 Virtual Drop-in Advising dates and hours are:
- Mondays from 9 - 11 AM
- Wednesdays from 2- 4 PM (The following dates: 11/22, 11/29, 12/6 and 12/13)
- Thursdays from 2 - 4 PM
Except for the following dates:
- Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 (University Closed)
- Thursday, December 14, 2023
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023
- Monday, December 25, 2023 (University Closed)
- Wednesday, December 27, 2023 (University Closed)
- Thursday, December 28, 2023 (University Closed)
Zoom Link: https://fiu.zoom.us/my/sipaadvising
Meeting ID: 588 575 5598
To connect, you will need to log in with your FIU credentials: https://fiu.zoom.us/. If you have any problems connecting, please see https://fiu.service-now.com/sp?id=kb_article&sys_id=1d38a1b7dbb0dc50ff70785e0f9619e8
To meet the high demand of students in peak advising season, during our drop-ins we will strictly be limiting sessions to 10 minutes and limiting students once we have met capacity. Virtual Drop-In advising is meant to only address the following:
- Spring 2024 Course Enrollment
- Change of Program Plans (Majors, 2nd Majors, Minors, and/or Pre-Law Certificate)
- Pre-Law Advising is limited to adding/dropping the certificate and course recommendations
- Class Permissions
- Questions about specific requirements or policies
- Advising and GPA Holds (except Orientation* and PDC Holds)
*Fully Online students with Orientation Holds must attend an Online Group Advising session (ask your advisor) or schedule an appointment with their assigned advisor.
*On-Campus students with Orientation Holds must attend Orientation. Please register for a session via myFIU.